- Where: Circle Square Ranch | Sprucewoods
- When: Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Time: 10:30 AM – 4 PM
- Cost: Minimum $150 fundraised or $200 with a camp horse
Schedule of Events
- Arrival & Registration 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM
- Cowboy Church Service 10:30 AM
- Lunch 12:00 PM
- Ride: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Prize Draw & Final Program/Announcements 4:00 PM
- Followed by wind-up and prize draws
The Grand Prize
For every $150 raised, your name will be entered into the draw for the grand prize. The grand prize will be drawn at the completion of the trail ride in the Town Hall building at Western Town.
The top 2 fundraisers will get the first pick of the prizes. The person with the most donations will pick next. After that, names will be drawn from a bucket to choose prizes.
- All donations over $10 will be receipted(Address is required)
- Neatly print the information for every donor
- Collect your pledge money raised and bring with you to registration
- Every individual must register for the ride with their own pledge sheet
- Each person must raise a minimum of $150 to participate/register. If you are riding a camphorse, the minimum is $200 to register.
Camp Horse Usage
Bringing Your Own Horse
- Circle Square Ranch has a limited amount of penning available for use. Please call ahead if you wish to book a pen. Please bring your own feed and water bucket for your horses.
- To make the ride more enjoyable for everyone, the Ride-a-thon will be at a walking pace. Please be considerate of others throughout the ride.
- Circle Square Ranch does not take responsibility for riders bringing their own horses. Adult supervision is required for all riders under age 18.