Life at Camp
Campers are encouraged not to bring valuable clothing or possessions. Circle Square Ranch is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
What to Bring
- electronic games, players, entertainment and communication devices (cell phones)
- jack knives, hunting knives, matches or lighters
- nuts and/or peanut products
- chewing gum
- inappropriate reading materials
- alcoholic beverages, narcotics or tobacco products
Do not bring anything valuable to camp, as occasionally things do get lost or broken.
We reserve the right to send home any camper who fails to cooperate. Circle Square Ranch is a NON-SMOKING facility. Please discuss this with your child prior to camp should you consider this to be a concern.
- The use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages, or narcotics is prohibited and will be treated as a serious offense. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- Circle Square Ranch is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
Arrival and Departure Days
Communication during Camp
Our Caring Staff
For daily activities the ratio is 2 leaders plus an instructor for 15-20 campers.
Health and Safety
Due to the structure of our program, Circle Square Ranch requests that medications required throughout the year be sent with your child to camp. All medication brought to camp MUST be kept by ranch staff, including vitamins, puffers and Tylenol. They must be labelled properly with medication name and directions for use. Prescription medication MUST be in the original container with user’s name printed on label. If you want your child to carry their puffer or epipen with them please bring a fanny pack for that purpose. We also request that a second puffer or epipen be checked in with the camp nurse.
Please do not use the week of camp as a break from medication.
All medications left behind after camp will be disposed of after 2 weeks’ time.